Helpful Hints of the Week!
- Please encourage your child to complete their morning jobs independently, for example bringing in their own note folder, water bottles and Crunch n Sip containers.
- A keyring or name tag on your child’s school bag will help them identify their bag much easier.
- A separate container for Crunch and Sip would be wonderful!
- We are looking forward to seeing families making use of the drive through in the morning and afternoon.
- If your child arrives before 8:30am without parental supervision they are to wait in the undercover area outside the Library until the morning bell goes. A teacher is on duty in this area from 8:20am.
- Children are not permitted to run around or use equipment before school, thank you!