Tuesday 31st August!
Children are invited to come dressed as their favourite book character or a character that relates to the Book Week theme –
“Old Worlds, New Worlds, Other Worlds.”
Children from PP to Year 6 will also attend a special Book Week Incursion in the school hall.
Thank you for all your support Mums and Dads –
days like this help us to celebrate the wonderful world of books and reading as a whole school – in a fun and interactive way!
Please be advised that the P&F Meeting has been postponed to Wednesday the 18th August at 8.45am.
We will be primarily discussing arrangements for the FAMILY BREAKFAST.
- Stuart Munro
- · Health and PE News · Health and Physical Education · Messages · Year 4 · Year 5 · Year 6
Below is an estimated schedule for the Interschool Cross Country for Thursday 29th July 2021.
The times listed should be seen as a guide only, as there are a number of circumstances that can affect starting times.
Cross Country Training will commence in Week 10.
Any children in Year 3,4,5 or 6 are welcome to attend.The purpose of training will be to help build stamina and fitness.
Training times will be from 8:10am – 8:30am
Training Dates are as follows:
Tuesday 22nd June
Tuesday 29th June
Tuesday 20th July
Health & PE Specialist
- Stuart Munro
- · Booking Online · Messages · Pre-Primary · Year 1 · Year 2 · Year 3 · Year 4 · Year 5 · Year 6
St Emilie’s School Photos will be taken on
Thursday 4th March and Friday 5th March 2021
All children in Year 1 to 6 will need to wear their St Emilie’s School Shirt and shorts/skorts on the days of their class photo day.
Year 6 children need to bring their House Tops to school in their bags to get changed into for Leadership House groups photos on the Thursday.
- The school has chosen to use the online ordering system. Your child will be given an online ordering instruction slip and a unique student shootkey.
- Log onto www.msp.com.au and follow the prompts to place your order.
- If you lose your shootkey the school reception will have a copy to quote back to you.
- The expiry date for online ordering is the 12th March 2021 Any orders received after this date will incur a $30.00 archive fee. You can email your order request through to email@example.com or call our office on 08 9240 8000
- Envelopes can be obtained from Administration.
- Family photos are taken each morning before school.
- Please ensure that your family envelope and payment are handed to the Photographers on photo day.
- If you do not have the correct money we will provide any change needed when photos are delivered to school.
- Family photos cannot be ordered online.
- Once school has received photos, family photos will remain at reception for parents to collect.
Please Note: Individuals and Family Photos are not available to view online
Please see the attached timetable for when each class is having their photo. Please note that this timetable is a guide only and times may vary without notice.
- Stuart Munro
- · Booking Online · Kindy · Messages · Pre-Primary · Year 1 · Year 2 · Year 3 · Year 4 · Year 5 · Year 6